Music Makerz holds 45 minute classes for 0-7 Year Olds. The most effective risk mitigation for this age group, for this short amount of time in an indoor space include staying home when ill, wearing masks, air quality, hand hygiene, physical distancing & community vaccination. All teachers at our studio are vaccinated.
DO NOT ATTEND WHEN ILL
- You and your child may NOT enter the building if you or they are ill.
- With unlimited make-ups and unlimited attendance, you NEVER need to attend class when you or your children are ill.
- If you have ANY questions about whether you should attend class due to symptoms, please contact the Director, Sherri Stuebing.
- This policy is very strict and will be reinforced and communicated often. Do not enter the building when you or your child is ill.
You must fill out the waiver on the website BEFORE every class you plan to attend. You & your child may NOT enter the building if you or your child could answer YES to any of the questions on the waiver form.
If you answer YES to any of the questions, you will not be allowed to enter Music Makerz but rather you will be encouraged to give consideration to contact your health provider or getting tested.
WEAR YOUR MASK
- Wearing masks significantly limits the spread of Covid-19. There are NO health risks to wearing a mask in class. Masks are REQUIRED for all 5 years and older, including fully vaccinated individuals, following recommendations from the Regional Public Health Department.
- Properly fitted masks are required for BEFORE entering the building. Specifically:
- Fully covers the nose and mouth and is secure under the chin and sides of face. If your mask slips down off of your nose, it does not fit properly. Do not move your mask to talk to someone.
- Masks are safe to be worn by anyone OVER 2 years old. If your 2-4-year-old tolerates masks well, they are HIGHLY encouraged to wear them in our building to protect them and others. Should community spread become higher, we may require all 2 years and up to mask so that we can continue to gather together in-person. (Note: Just turned 2 year olds will likely just be working on masking, all we’d ask for new 2 year olds is to practice.)
AIR & DISINFECTING
- All materials for class are washed and disinfected before your use.
- HEPA air purifiers in each studio are on HIGH before, during & after classes.
WASH YOUR HANDS
- When you wash your hands often, you significantly limit the spread of germs.
- We have hand sanitizer stations at the entrance of the studio and inside the studio. Additional stations in the lobby & hall have been added.
- We ask that all sanitize hands before, during and after class.
- A private bathrooms with soap, hot water, paper towel dispensers and covered garbage bins should provide all necessary for washing hands.
WATCH YOUR DISTANCE
- Keeping your distance from people limits the spread of Covid-19.
- To ensure physical distance, we limit class size.
- Adults and school-aged children will be asked to keep a physical distance when able while in the studio.
- Children under 3.5 years cannot and will not be expected to keep distance but we will discourage touching others when we can and will have an instrument kit available for each family in class.
- The lobby is closed to any before or after class gathering.
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in ANY public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and people with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable if not vaccinated.
By visiting Music Makerz and KW Performing Arts Collective, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19. Help keep each other healthy.